Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gently raised


We had a super spiritual amazing thing happen after class one night last week.

It was a beautiful, warm evening and we’d been practicing some hymns at the end of class. On the way back to or room, we stopped and started singing, “Come, Follow Me” in Korean. Soon some other missionaries joined in, singing in their language, then by the time we got to the last verse, there were a whole bunch of missionaries on the quad, all singing the same song in so many different languages – Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, English and who knows what else! And then when we finished singing, we all continued our walk back home. It was a one moment in time thing and the Spirit was SO strong!

We’ve been working (sugo-ing, as we say!) super hard! Sis. Miller is so supportive! She pushes me hard. I love her so much! And we have to work hard, because you know what? We should be getting our flight plans any day now! WOO-HOO!

Everything is PERFECT at the MTC! I’m so glad I’m here, but I’m even more excited to go to Korea!

Here's a picture of me at the map. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment