Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Missionary music

What can I say after another amazing week, especially after the training on Sunday with SO many Gas, mission presidents, missionaries and everybody else? That was super amazing, super inspiring and super motivating!!! I can’t wait to learn the details of how it’s all supposed to work, especially with Korea being one of the most connected countries in the entire world! (And I got a better picture of me in the choir!!!!!!!)

There are so many stories and things to tell about this week. Classes are great – but hard! My teachers are great – but hard! My companion is great!

One of the best things that we get to do is go to the temple. It’s SO nice up there! At the MTC the Spirit is everywhere and there’s so much excitement in the air – all the learning, the doing and preparing.

That’s what’s so amazing about the temple! The Spirit is so strong there, too! But it’s so peaceful and refreshing. There’s so much to learn there, too, yet it’s a different kind of learning. I LOVE it!

We’re learning so much vocabulary! I can say a prayer in Korean. We’re learning how to teach in Korean. We sing the hymns in Korean, too. Singing is a hard ‘cause you have to read and it goes kind of fast sometimes. Kind of like my time on the computer. It shuts off after only 30 minutes.

Missionary work is SO SUPER EXCITING! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment