Sunday, June 16, 2013

Amazing times in Week One.

Every day at the MTC is AMAZING. I don't even know where to start.

I have a companion, Sis. Miller from Taylorsville, Utah. I thought everyone here was going to be from Utah, but I also met someone else from Idaho, there's an elder in our district from California, and there's even one from CANADA!

We have two teachers. Our daytime teacher is Sister Clabby. She says she teaches daytime because she's too busy doing other things at night. And our nighttime teacher is Elder Stice.

It's like from the time we got here we've been learning the language, learning the gospel and studying the scriptures! There's such an INCREDIBLE spirit here! It gets kind of crowded, but that's a good thing, right? In fact, it's so jam packed here that we have to go to the Marriott Center for devotionals!

So far in the language we've learned the alphabet, and we can say some simple things like please and thank you and hello and I can even say a simple prayer! It's like I've become almost an expert in a week! Not really, but I know a whole lot more than I did!

Our P-day is on Tuesday. That should be amazing too!

The Gospel is true, the Church is awesome and missionaries rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment