Sunday, June 23, 2013

Like a fire it's burning!

That was THE
MOST
AMAZING
EXPERIENCE
EVER!

They say it was probably the biggest zone conference ever. The Marriott Center was full -- of people, and of the Spirit!

I don't even know where to begin!

Here's a picture. I'm the blonde up there in the corner with the salmon colored skirt. And I have to say that "Called to Serve" sung by that many missionaries -- WOW!


I LOVED Pres. Monson's story and video about the St. Thomas Branch. He's so cute!

I could hardly take in all the things that Elder Perry said: electronics; Internet, mormon.org, Facebook, blogs and electronic devices!!! It's a whole new missionary world, but like they said, it's the same message: come unto Christ, read the Book of Mormon and the Gospel is restored! WOW!!!!

I am soooo excited to work with the ward councils! I hope they're all like the ones in the video from Elder Anderson. Didn't you so feel the Spirit during his presentation?

The story of Sis. Marriott's conversion was super cool, as was Pres. Packer's message on teaching!

I can't wait to see the whole thing again!!! I hope I can... but I guess I'll be living it, right?

What an AWESOME experience! What a testimony builder!! The Church is true, true, true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment