Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tender mercies needed


OK, I'm trying.

After I taught a lesson today, Sis. Han said, "You probably didn't understand anything that my companion said, so let me tell you what she was trying to say."

The investigators looked at me kind of weird –– they'd read scriptures for me and answered my questions and the spirit was really strong –– but they went along with her anyway. What else could they do?

I really don't want to complain to the president, but I don't know what else to do. I keep praying for inspiration and guidance... maybe it will come.

On the plus side, Women's Conference was AMAZING! I loved it soooo much! The music was great; I loved the "I am a Child of God" in all the different languages. One of my favorite quotes was from Sis. Wixom: "As individuals we are strong. Together, with God, we are unstoppable!" I think there might be a message for me in there.

It was great to get such a good spiritual boost when I'm struggling. Heavenly Father is awesome with His tender mercies like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment