Thursday, February 20, 2014

More on the hanbok lady!

So I have to start this out by saying we have been WAY busy! It's been like a week since I started to tell you about the hanbok lady coming to church. She was super excited to start learning!


I thought she was pretty sweet to say that. She's soooo funny! Anyway, the ward has really embraced her -- I'll tell you more about that later, too!

I heard that the North (Ibuk) agreed to let some of the families that were divided by the war have a reunion with their family members in the South. That's kind of cool. I hope it's a good sign! It would be so awesome to take the Gospel up to the North! Probably not yet, but it could happen.

There's also a lot of talk about one of the Olympic ice skaters from Korea. She's like a superstar here! Her picture is everywhere and people are always asking us if we saw her skate and we say no, we don't even watch TV. I probably couldn't understand anything anyway!

Anyway, we've got appointments set up to teach the hanbok lady -- Sis. Yi, by the way. It's spelled  이, but it can be romanized as Rhee, Lee, Yi and I'm sure some other ways as well. She's awesome, and on track! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment