Saturday, January 3, 2015

Out of the blue...!


Here's something I wasn't expecting! We got a call today from the Assistants telling us that we're part of a special transfer. Should I be worried about how often my transfers seem to be special? I don't know the reason, but they're moving the elders out of Fourth Ward and putting Sis. Miller in for our last few weeks.

Yep, we're there until we die! (Don't worry! That's a missionary expression for the transfer that sends you back home).

Sis. Green, on the other hand, is getting a greenie who is coming down from Seoul, also on a special transfer. My little green sister is TRAINING!

Well, I've got to go pack. At least the move is only across town. And I think we can see the beach from the apartment!

1 comment:

  1. She really did train....and now she's a sister leader trainer, holy cow!

    ReplyDelete