Thursday, March 6, 2014

Epic teaching!


We just had the Best. Ever. Teaching. Appointment. with Sis. Yi, the hanbok lady! She and her family are plowing through the lessons, reading the scriptures, praying every day. AND they committed to baptism!

The Spirit is always so strong when we teach them! We have to take extra Kleenex when we go. It's like their whole family was really, really hungry for the Gospel and they can't get it fast enough! I know there are people waiting to receive the Gospel, but, WOW! I mean, I knew it knew it, but I didn't know it, you know! At least, not until now!

We've taught a lot of amazing people -- don't get me wrong. There's just something special about this family; it's like they were ready and waiting exactly for Sis. Clabby and me!

1 comment:

  1. HIHI, I think the missionnaries who taught me some nearly 9 years ago had the same smile stuck on their face. Whatever I said to them, they were nodding and smiling like some "fools". It was kinda funny and at the same time, their hapinness and mine fueled each other. Mrs Yi and her family just waited for you two to show them the way. They will never forget you, trust me!

    ReplyDelete