Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baptism!!!!!


This has to be one of the best Sundays of my whole life. Sis. Yi -- the Hanbok Lady -- got baptized today! It was so amazingly awesome that I can't even begin to put it in words!!! She made her own special white hanbok to wear; Sis. Clabby got to give the talk on baptism, and I got to say the closing prayer!!! Her family was there, too. They're on track to get baptized next week, and they were all smiling and happy and the spirit was so strong and there were a lot of ward members there to support her and it was just about perfect!

I am SO glad that Sis. Clabby got to be here and see Sis. Yi get baptized!!! She transfers out this week and I get a new companion. I think it was one of those tender mercies that Sis. Clabby could stay long enough for this one baptism! It WAS a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment