Sunday, July 27, 2014

Good times I remember


It's a whole change of perspective to have a green companion. I mean, Sis. Green has just been in the real world, and I've been out here in the mission field, not really paying attention to the outside world. It's so tempting to spend all my time peppering her with questions, but that's not what we're about as missionaries!

Speaking of missionary work, we're starting to get to know the area better, and we're getting to know some of the members. They're really nice and supportive. Soon we'll have oodles of investigators, I'm sure!

In the meantime, I'm helping Sis. Green learn the language. The elders say I should send her to the store with a shopping list that includes peanut butter, but I'm not so sure. I can't tell you why.

Anyway, more news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment