Thursday, April 10, 2014

Turning point


First off, let me say that Conference. Was. Amazing! I don't which of the talks I liked best: you can't go wrong with Elder Holland or Pres. Uchtdorf, that's for sure! And Pres. Monson is always so cute with his talks (is it OK to call the Prophet cute?). I really liked the one where he said we need to love one another more and have more charity. There was a lot of talk about love and family!

I think the message that touched me the most was Elder Zwick, with his burning truck. The part where he said we need to listen to each other more and "let no corrupt communication escape our lips" really made me look at myself, especially as I thought about Sis. Han. I think what we need to do to make our companionship work better is to listen to one another and work on that "corrupt communication" thing.

We had a little talk after conference, and we made some strides. You'll see!

What was REALLY awesome was... Sis. Yi (the hanbok lady, remember?) came with her family to General Conference! SO. COOL!

Anyway, I can't wait to read the talks again. I get more out of them each time I read them. The gospel is AWESOME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment