Friday, December 27, 2013

A temple education


OK, I probably should have known it, but it took Sis. Clabby explaining it to me before I got it. We're not the only church with temples. I mean, I knew it, but I didn't know it, you know? I'm kind of embarrassed. Our LDS temples are different because of the priesthood and the ordinances. And, yes, because most of them have the statue of the Angel Moroni.

Who knew, right?

Anyway, Gyeongju is beautiful, even in winter. They say in spring and fall it's especially picturesque, and that the temple is amazing. I don't understand all the history, but this was the capital of one of the ancient kingdoms, so it's got some really cool historical stuff. It's awesome!

It was awesome to be with all the other missionaries, to see Sis. Bae and Sis. Miller and to be able to Skype home for a few minutes. Christmas in Korea was AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment